This statement was posted on 13 December, 2005.
We don't make any guarantees as to the accessibility of the pages on this Website, but it is our intention to make them accessible to all users.
Standards are continually being developed. If you, the users of this site, make us aware of newer standards or point out where these pages fail to meet existing standards, we will make every attempt to modify the pages to address these issues.
Most browsers support going to specific links by typing keys defined on the Website. On Microsoft Windows systems, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh systems, you can press Control + an access key.
- Access Key 1: Home page
- Access Key 2: Skip Navigation
- Access Key 9: Contact me
- Access Key 0: Accessibility Statement
- Link text is never duplicated; two links with the same link text always point to the same address.
- There are no "
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- All content images used in the home page and all archives include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
To the best of my knowledge, pages on this site:
- mostly are Bobby A approved, complying with Priority 1, 2 & 3 checkpoints of W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- mostly validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about my accessibility statement, please email me at chris at midboh.com.au