SEO "Ad hoc":
SEO work is currently charged at the rate of $80 / hour. An outline of the tasks undertaken is on Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Method page. In addition we ensure the following boxes are ticked.
- Search engine submission (if required)
- Enable monitoring to track and ensure website availability.
- Creation of Google Analytics account (if required)
- Establish logging facilities (if required)
Around 8 hours is required for most smaller sites. Depending on the level of keyword competition, subsequent phases may be required.
Every site is different. Contact us to discuss your situation.
- Initial setup: $750
- PPC expenditure (paid to PPC provider, e.g. Google). The expected expenditure per quarter is the quarterly advertising budget.
- Ongoing fee: 15% of quarterly advertising budget or $75 per quarter (whichever is the greater). Fees are payable quarterly in advance.
- All stated prices included GST
- Prices are current for 2010
- We believe SEO benefits PPC Campaigns by producing more and cheaper clicks. We won't manage a PPC campaign unless it is combined with an SEO makeover
- PPC Campaign pricing assumes maximum 30 primary keywords / key phrases, which may be supplemented by location variations.
- Fees for ad hoc work are generally payable in arrears. However for new clients and / or for larger projects, an instalment of between 20% and 50% is required in advance.